I keep trying to log into my main Aberration server, however every time I do it gives me a "Connection Timeout" error, with the screen constantly stuck in the loading screen with "PrimalGameData_bp" stuck loading. I've tried to reset my router, deleted and re-downloaded the application, downloaded my saved data from last night onto the ps4 to see if that was the issue, but the result is still the same. I've tried to join in on a tribemate from the Playstation party join option. I've tried to play on my alternate accounts, with still the same error. However, this is only applying to THAT server, I can join any other server just fine.

If I can get some response to this or how to fix it, that'd be appreciated. I already submitted a response form to it, since I assumed it was a server issue. However, it seems that some of my tribemates and other tribes on the server are able to log in just fine.

EDIT:This is on PS4 Official servers, and not Prim+.

Edited by xEGxShinobuu

1 minute ago, xEGxShinobuu said:

I keep trying to log into my main Aberration server, however every time I do it gives me a "Connection Timeout" error, with the screen constantly stuck in the loading screen with "PrimalGameData_bp" stuck loading. I've tried to reset my router, deleted and re-downloaded the application, downloaded my saved data from last night onto the ps4 to see if that was the issue, but the result is still the same. I've tried to join in on a tribemate from the Playstation party join option. I've tried to play on my alternate accounts, with still the same error. However, this is only applying to THAT server, I can join any other server just fine.

If I can get some response to this or how to fix it, that'd be appreciated. I already submitted a response form to it, since I assumed it was a server issue. However, it seems that some of my tribemates and other tribes on the server are able to log in just fine.

EDIT:This is on PS4 Official servers, and not Prim+. @Captnmorgan

Sorry for resurrecting, but same thing happened to me few hours ago on ps4, loading screen keep showing primal game data with menu music. Later nothing happens. Just failed to log in or if i get lucky. the game load  blank blue spawn screen and can't spawn. Rip. No fix  on the internet so far

Stuck on loading " primalgamedata_bp"

Acts like server is going to load up. But then gets stuck on primalgamedata_bp then after few minutes goes back to session list. Wait a few more minutes get error. "Joining error connection timed out" i have been trying for about a month now to get on the server i usually am on. The admin on server chat with me almost daily trying to figure something out. Still nothing submit ticket, get sent here they cant help any ideas. Im on ps4