TLC 3

T0XiC

Hello survivors.I was thinking about TLC 3 there are many dinos that deserve TLC and i think these dinos deserve it: Carno , Megalodon , Plesiosaur and Mammoth

Carno is pretty simple: he needs a new look i mean look at him. he needs a charge and a health buff . charge stuns enemies

Megalodon needs a huge size buff , bleed ability like giganotosaurus and he should be able to smell blood 

Plesiosaur that guy needs a new look and a new unique ability

Mammoth new look , bleed ability , and a 2 seat saddle

so these are my opinions feel free to tell your opinion

-T0XiC

There have many suggestions been made for a 3rd TLC before, addressing numerous creatures with elaborate descriptions of changes that could be made. So far no feedback from WC whatsoever, whether or not they're considering to do another TLC or even read any of the suggestions. It's pretty much a one way road, but one can keep dreaming.

7 minutes ago, Eanaya said:

There have many suggestions been made for a 3rd TLC before, addressing numerous creatures with elaborate descriptions of changes that could be made. So far no feedback from WC whatsoever, whether or not they're considering to do another TLC or even read any of the suggestions. It's pretty much a one way road, but one can keep dreaming.

i agree

48 minutes ago, Corrigan said:

I Rather  they spend resources on finishing up extinction and move right on to Ark 2. They need to do it right this time. Maybe throw in some different game modes here and there to experiment with to throw into Ark 2. ? I'm bored of ark xP

You know, because they did such a “good” job coding this game, they should rush into a ARK 2 instead of fixing the game people payed for already.  That sounds like the understanding of business ethics WC has.

6 hours ago, RipRavage said:

You know, because they did such a “good” job coding this game, they should rush into a ARK 2 instead of fixing the game people payed for already.  That sounds like the understanding of business ethics WC has.

Oh that's not just WC. That's 1/4th of all businesses on this planet  ?.

Eventually you learn not to condone them for it.

Get on with Ark 2, code better from having learned from your mistakes with Ark 1, and count me in on the $ train. Lets go WC. 

1 hour ago, Corrigan said:

Oh that's not just WC. That's 1/4th of all businesses on this planet  ?.

Eventually you learn not to condone them for it.

Get on with Ark 2, code better from having learned from your mistakes with Ark 1, and count me in on the $ train. Lets go WC. 

You know that ARK is poorly coded and riddled with bugs, yet for some reason you assume the same company with the same limited programming skills will somehow be able to make a completely separate game that isn’t going to be a buggy mess like the first.  Screw ARK 2, WC put the work you promised all the people who invested in your game during early access into your game.

6 hours ago, RipRavage said:

You know that ARK is poorly coded and riddled with bugs, yet for some reason you assume the same company with the same limited programming skills will somehow be able to make a completely separate game that isn’t going to be a buggy mess like the first.  Screw ARK 2, WC put the work you promised all the people who invested in your game during early access into your game.

I agree? I just know they aren't going to deliver. I'm going off tweets and some posts I've come across here when they say that their spaghetti mess is beyond fixing in some scenarios, which includes certain bugs. I don't really care if they deliver or not at this point to be honest, I'm not passionate about them. I'm passionate about what else I can benefit from them (entertainment). I'm bored with ark 1. Looking forward to extinction. 

23 hours ago, T0XiC said:

Hello survivors.I was thinking about TLC 3 there are many dinos that deserve TLC and i think these dinos deserve it: Carno , Megalodon , Plesiosaur and Mammoth

Carno is pretty simple: he needs a new look i mean look at him. he needs a charge and a health buff . charge stuns enemies

Megalodon needs a huge size buff , bleed ability like giganotosaurus and he should be able to smell blood 

Plesiosaur that guy needs a new look and a new unique ability

Mammoth new look , bleed ability , and a 2 seat saddle

so these are my opinions feel free to tell your opinion

-T0XiC

I agree that Carno and Plesiosaur, especially the latter need a face lift. 

I still defend a TLC pass for (not limited to :D ):

Carno -  Needs an overhaul 

Plesio - update face, its really tough to look at.

Bronto - Because of its size, its stiffness shows a lot. It would be great if it got a more fluid movement set and animations.

Diplodocus - This sauropod attack is terrbile, using its head to bump enemies without any damage does not help its case. I understand it can be deadly in PvP, but on a PvE side of things is just poorly conceived, long necks were unlikely to expose their heads for attack, it would make more sense to use its tail.

Quetzal - Ever since the speed correction was applied, its animation does not convince me that it could remain airborne the way it flaps its wings.

My two cents.

Cheers! 

Archived