Rockdrakes in metal?

Grandta

If you are failing to get Rock Drake Egg from Grave of the Lost, you are doing it wrong. Did you check videos for guides on how to get your first egg? Granted, they might not be at official server, but it can still server as an in-depth guide.

Also, aim for the nest at the top in Grave of the Lost. Unless you know what you are doing (which does'tlook like you did, considering you kept dying), do not get the eggs below.

There is a path to ride a mega or a spino down into the nest.  There is a spot where u can climb up to steal an egg and drop down quick to ride your mount before a hoard of drakes come for you.   Have at least 15k hp, 450+ melee and hopefully a halfway decent saddle.  Doesn’t hurt to snipe a few drakes before u get eggs to cut down on the hoard size that will come for you.

I had a wild tamed spino leveled up with those stats and made it out by the skin of my teeth on a primitive saddle.   Bring lots of meat to feed ur mount to heal up after the waves of drakes ends. Drakes do not give u much meat from defeating them.

theres videos on YouTube that will show you how to get to the path down into the nest.

7 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

There is a path to ride a mega or a spino down into the nest.  There is a spot where u can climb up to steal an egg and drop down quick to ride your mount before a hoard of drakes come for you.   Have at least 15k hp, 450+ melee and hopefully a halfway decent saddle.  Doesn’t hurt to snipe a few drakes before u get eggs to cut down on the hoard size that will come for you.

I had a wild tamed spino leveled up with those stats and made it out by the skin of my teeth on a primitive saddle.   Bring lots of meat to feed ur mount to heal up after the waves of drakes ends. Drakes do not give u much meat from defeating them.

theres videos on YouTube that will show you how to get to the path down into the nest.

Are they official stats? My 202 spino has only 4k hp and 336 melee.

Yes I did that on official with a spino I caught that had only 5500 hp at tame.  If you are on official,  lots of us have bred spinos that can handle the nest just fine.  

It shouldn’t be too hard for you to find an egg to raise ,  I have about 45 females all matching 6988hp/425melee personally .

You could check out the crossark trading forum and find someone with eggs for sale.

Prices vary from server to server. I have seen higher lvl drakes go for 10k ing, 20k ing and so on. I usually sell lower level (160-170) for about 2-3k ing. But if your just getting started get active on your server. Help out when people need stuff, be respectful. You might find that someone is willing to hook you up for free. The hard part is getting the hatchery set up with your 20ea x AC units, if you have that in place you should be able to find someone willing to give you a free egg or two. When I go on egg runs I typically come back with 2-3 high lvl eggs 2-3 eggs I might hatch if I have the time and about 10-15 eggs that are lvl 90- 155 and only useful as basilisk food. If you are not picky what lvl egg you get I am sure you can find someone who doesn't mind helping out.

GL

Archived