Advice for what to do next

IGNiTExD

Time to start doing drakes. I would tame a high level crab next. with the paracer, you can use it to make a mobile catapult. build a stone trap just big enough for the crab to fit in and small enough for it to not move too much. using the mobile catapult, you can move it around. It is too much of a hassle if you attempt to build a stationary catapult in the wrong height or angle. Make sure to hit the crab in the body and not the leg. feed it turtle kibble or spoiled meat once its KO'ed. Once it is tamed, Level it to around 20k hp and the rest into melee. Assuming you have a low lvl spino, paracer and high carno at a non boosted server, you probably have a fabricator by now. Tame a doedic and farm crystal and blue gem  at bioluminous biome with your crab holding it, farm organic poly from crabs and if your unofficial is fairly active, there should be public access gas collectors. Otherwise craft one yourself. Craft hazmat suit. Bring light pet to scare off annoying nameless. Mount into your high lvl crab and head down to the rock drake trenches. There are youtube videos that show the route. Once you are at the trenches, kill of some of the drakes you see before taking eggs in that area so that you dont get swarmed and overwhelmed. Crabs can float in the air and will be unable to attack if it does. park you crab into an egg cubby if it contains an egg and make sure it is facing outside of it so you can get away faster. grab the egg then immediately start hopping back. Once you are back to base, farm some mats to make atleast 20 air conditioners because rock drake eggs require a very low temperature to incubate. once the egg hatches, farm nameless venom at blue zone. drakes lose food as slow as wyverns so they are very easy to raise. Imprinting them is also easy because they only ask for cuddles and gain 25% affinity each imprint. After 4 days the drake is adult. If it is low lvl, use it to get higher lvl eggs. Just go down the spine and turn on cloak. Take egg and then climb back up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Also since you are fortunate enough to play with friends, get some high level ravagers and maybe breed and imprint them. They make great pack hunters and can melt anything in seconds. They also have weight reduction on everything and can go up and down zip lines. All round great mounts and the heart and soul of aberration in my opinion.

Yeah or go do alpha rockwell with your carno and lowlvl spino.. don't go to the rock drake eggs yet. Tame some nice highlvl ravagers and work on a breed with good melee, hp and weight. Get 4-5 nice offsprings and get them to 7k hp and 300 melee and rest in weight. Put them all in a whistle group. Then you're ready to farm metal in blue, stone, wood or whatever.

After that you should put up a karkinos trap and a catapult. Once you got a karkinos, taming dinos gets hella easy. Tame yourself a doedi, anky and rollrat and you'll have materials for spino traps in no time.

Once you gotten yourself some sick spinos, i'd say AT LEAST 3, you can go to the rock drakes and steal some eggs.

There are a list of what you (and your friend) can do, just to sum it up what the others before me has posted:

• Tame some decent high-level ravager with certain stat the points starts off in, and breed them.
  • Tame the giant crab Karkinos. There are a few ways to trap it into a cage and use catapult to knock it out. (Really recommend watching youtube)
  • Tame some decent level spino for Rock Drake egg hunt, or Megalosaurus (they don't wake up automatically at 20:00 while unconscious in Aberration fortunately, so don't worry about the time.)
    • And make sure to get some climbing hooks. I recommend looking at Youtube for guide as well for that.
  • If you have Drake afterwards, and you feel confident, go look for Reaper Queen in Element Region while with your light pet. (Careful not to fight it above the black rubble flooring, that can easily get your drake undermeshed). High level reaper queen would be worth your time, weaken until its very bloody. Turn off the light and get its attention "by poking with a pike or something" if its glowing pink (a good sign it want to impregnate someone), and do not kill it. Just MAKE SURE to remove any aggressive threat before you do this, because you (or your friend) will be at 1HP after being impregnated, and whatever you do, do not walk into Radiation zone when pregnant with it (takes 12 hours before it burst out... level it to 74 with **only** killing off creatures)
    • When the embryo is close to bursting out, build a small enclosed pen with a door in doorframe. Again, look up in youtube for guide on how to raise a reaper king; Baby reaper king ignores whistles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At your stage, i would suggest to go for Ravagers. They are strong fighters early on, can use zip lanes (so you have Access to higher grounds without a rock drake) and as Long as you don't have Basilisk, they are the second best weight carriers. Later on you can tame one or to into Caves (so they are viable in lategame too). In my opinion they are second best in Utility after rock drakes. 

Archived