Manticore not always giving element

metsfan92286

We have experienced this many times on Ragnarok. It's a lot of work and a lot of wasted element.  I have a suggestion: instead of making the element be on the boss's corpse and have it be harvested, put the element in a loot crate that spawns when the boss fight is defeated, which will always contain the correct amount of element.  It's crazy that this bug has been on live for so long and not been fixed.  Please fix this.

Edit: I'm not a Bob.  I run the boss fight 5 times a week. I  am well aware of the workarounds for these bugs. What I would like to see (and what I believe I am proposing) is a permanent solution to all bugs related to not getting Element from boss fights.

We are aware of that and always kill the Manticore with a dino, but even then it still sometimes does not give it. We run 5 boss fights a week, so I'm not basing my report on a small sample size. It probably only happens about 10% of the time but we have lost thousands of Element to this bug.  Either way, my solution would fix this issue as well as the player dealing the killing blow bug. If the Element rewards were not tied to the boss corpse, then really this entire issue goes away.

btw, when they hid the bug section, i submitted a collective report of boss issues (as a test). you know, the usual no-transfers that happen during jumping, staying in inventory or riding a dino, and the common no-element reward for using guns. needless to say, they aren't "new". those issues are well documented for over a year now. nothing has changed. wc playing the ignorant card.

• 1 month later...

Archived