sakurarose123

top 10 things wild cards needs to improve in ark i mean as fast as possible

these are things should of been resolved right away. before any expansion or any new content should be added to the game. 

10. r.lightshafts and r-bloomquality is set to 0 by default. players shouldn't have to mess with games.ini to fix wildcards mistakes. godrays need to disappear forever.

9.  improved your night times. where at night not everything is pitch black . players should have put gamma 100% dark blinds them. now do get me wrong hence night it selfs gets a dlcs

8. removing ocean fog when swimming their this fog making sure its not foggy and dark when going under water.

7. all torches. wall torches and standing torches are improved . they are total crap not mention miner helmet (sucks) why does every source of light in the game sucks during night but at day light its too damn bright

6. improve structure placing and snap pointing

5. update and remaster the island, center and scorched earth, ragnorak all have grafical update

4. add more combat music for caves. ect

3. give thlatch stone. wood metal structures new visuals and look. make it so finding different snap points are easy as well lowering foundations without use of pillars

2. work on your weapons and torper system

1. revamp gibble system. and improve the cooking pot and industrial cooker

0. rework your engrams so that you gain them at propar level.

0. make it that spyglass. gasmasks. scoopy masks are 100% better. why am looking in on small hole. makes matter work extremely maginified very hard find any creature with this remove the circles. and scoopy gear doesn't make ocean crystal clean in fact makes thing harder doens't improve vision

before anyone says...but you could just download mods. hey ps4 player here no we can't these typeof things need to be added to game. need be fixed right away. screw your expansion. fix these annoying problems first

another one

INCREASE STACKS SIZES and REDUCE THE Weight . or at least let players have server options to set stack sizes way they want or how much things weight on their servers..

Edited by sakurarose123

I like most of your ideas but there are just a few problems. I'm assuming you are on PC based on the fact that you are editing your game.ini files, when in fact there is an option to turn off both light bloom and shafts in the second column of the graphical options. Second of all, they are already working on structure placement issues with the integration of Structures + into the main game. Albeit this may take a long time but it's coming. Finally, if you are playing on PC there are a lot of mods on the workshop which fix a lot of these problems. I do, however, agree with you fully that the whole lighting in the game needs a revamp. 

6 minutes ago, Daimon03 said:

I like most of your ideas but there are just a few problems. I'm assuming you are on PC based on the fact that you are editing your game.ini files, when in fact there is an option to turn off both light bloom and shafts in the second column of the graphical options. Second of all, they are already working on structure placement issues with the integration of Structures + into the main game. Albeit this may take a long time but it's coming. Finally, if you are playing on PC there are a lot of mods on the workshop which fix a lot of these problems. I do, however, agree with you fully that the whole lighting in the game needs a revamp. 

I play ps4 on a ps4 server but cause on my server hosting i can fiddle with games. ini and on ps4 their are no mods. on x-box their are no mods. like I said. 

wildcard should made sure that console players like myself didn't have fiddle with stuff like this 

Edited by sakurarose123