Need help with crabs

Bakada

Alright, so I have this ragnarok server for nitrado, and I added the abberation creatures onto it. I know that the crabs tend to overpopulate and are currently violating the swamps. So I want to know if anyone can provide me a code that will make it where the crabs only spawn on this southwest island. If I can’t maintain a normal spawn rate, I want to try and just contain where the crabs spawn so that we don’t have to get rid of them all. Any help would be very much so appreciated!

B7245EBF-63E0-44E2-BFEF-DB65D5F326B2.jpeg

82F53E86-6BEF-46FE-ACA2-6AF31AB564EA.jpeg

Maybe bump up the spino spawns a tad to give crabs something that they may die fighting.(just assuming there are spinos in the rag swamp region)

From what i understand your issue is that they dont overspawn but they just have no natural compitition so they just keep building and up as weaker dinos die more crabs spawn in the region.

Not sure if it'll help, but this is the code I use to add them the canyons on SE, they're quite rare, equivalent to Rex's.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CrabSpawner",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

I don't believe that island has its own spawn region.

Archived