Liopleurodon Luck

boyboy332

There are zero loot crates in the game, I did swamp cave more than 50 times already, no loot crates on mobile so far. Please do not confuse people unless you have a picture of something.

As far as liopleurodon, the creature will stay tamed for about 30 min I guess then he'll disappear. I think the buff will still be available with you outside the water for 5 min. I dunno if the buff will affect the loot or rewards from the artifacts.... if yes so your best bet is to gather the artifacts that you can get, then go tame one, get the buff then you'll have a 5 min window to reach the closest obelisk and get the rewards. Again I'm not sure if the artifacts are affected by the buff, but you can try it, the one that I saw 2 days ago I killed him because no point of taming it since there are no look crates in sea caves on mobile.

There is actually a loot crate in the swamp cave, I can provide a screenshot if you like. Keep taking the right side paths and you’ll find it. This is in single player, not sure if multiplayer is the same. However, it is not worth it at all, I’ve only ever seen SUPER low grade loot in there. Things that you have absolutely no use for by the time you’re able to reach it.

There is actually a loot crate in the swamp cave, I can provide a screenshot if you like. Keep taking the right side paths and you’ll find it. This is in single player, not sure if multiplayer is the same. However, it is not worth it at all, I’ve only ever seen SUPER low grade loot in there. Things that you have absolutely no use for by the time you’re able to reach it.
Iv been there many times and didnt spot tgat.. can provid screenshot?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

PEOPLE I JUST TAMED ONE!!!!! I mean she's gone now, but she did give me a buff which said I felt lucky... I hope she didn't mean it that way! Otherwise, my small, furry t rex ass would be filled with glitter for days... But other than that I didn't see any other use for the buff except maybe for an artifact? I'm not sure. I found her by the little island next to the Footpaw... that place is crammed with rare dinos! I've seen multiple Quetzals and a titanosaur there, and now this! I'm pretty sure it will be the place I find the unicorn! So yeah, that's my opinion/advice, good luck!

11 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

The feeling lucky effect does not affect artifact tribute rewards at all, nor does it affect the swamp cave loot crate loot. I haven’t tested whether it has any effect on pvx/pvp loot crate drops. 

I doubt it does, but the ark devs said there would be a tlc for it or at least an improvement, where it would be given a better use

Archived