Lets show our Evolution Dinos?? Heres Mine :)

Zergling963

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice currently just gaming a blue/purple megatherium! Was doing a quick check on the server when I found a level 700 guy with a blue body and purple hands. Will share a pic when I get him back to base! Unfortunately I didn’t have enough cementing paste to do a saddle cause I am holding off on building etc to start a let’s play when I have time. Currently just using stuff I transferred when I tested that downloads etc was working 

2 hours ago, Globy said:

Found a purple mega too
But he's not very cute ^^"'

Nice I saw a purple mega but it wasn't a high enough level to consider taming it lol :P I am very picky. Pretty much its anything from about 675 to 750 (max level on my server that I look out for! I don't tend to bother going any lower :) )

Goodnight going to sleep now. Thanks for sharing your images.

Saw this poision wyvren whilst out today! It was gorgeous! I love it so much but it hasn't layed any eggs for me to get a baby with its colours :(

It didn't notice me cause I had enemyinvisible on cause I was doing admin checks of things. Going to log on again before bed just to head over and see if I can find a wyvren egg from this level 900 lady as omg I am in love with her colour scheme! She is a poision wyvren and I love this colour scheme so much more than the normal colour schemes!20180721200238_1.thumb.jpg.2d9b3dcb9eeb82112ab47c5cf488e36a.jpg

34 minutes ago, NuisanceNao said:

i would like to join your tribe please let me know the discord link or sever name if i can thankyou

You can have your own base on my server so you know. Even if we are in the same tribe we like to have our own bases with own stuff. There will be a few of us recording on there when we decide to but if you are okay with that I will give you the server name. Please let me know 

also so please be aware that at times admin commands may happen in the chat when I am doing server checks etc! Won’t be so much now I have things working but so you are aware of it! Also in the tribe all stuff including your Dino’s is personally owned/pincoded but if you are okay with that I will tell you the server. Not sure when I will be on yet today but you can start somewhere and I can catch up and add you to tribe another time. It’s also the crystal isles map I am playing with.

cant wait to hear from you being in the same tribe but seperate bases is just how we like to play on my server also the personal Dino/building ownership whilst being allowed to be tribe ridden is because we like others to know who’s Dino’s are whose so we don’t kill them and we don’t usually use others Dino’s without asking first. You can be a solo tribe of your own on this server too so you know. But yes let me know

also so you should know I am currently studying so I will be around just when I can on the server. Most likely a bit on weekends cause I don’t have a lot of time during the week with studies

Archived