Turning off Admin Command LeaveMeAlone

I have a cluster of servers, with all 4 maps. I had jumped onto the island and used the LeaveMeAlone command and did what I had to do. I then went and jumped onto Aberration for awhile and returned back to The Island.

I had noticed that I wasn't dying, using food or anything.

It looks like to me on Dedicated servers, this command is not reset by exiting the map. I had noticed this once before but ignored it because I was tired and didn't think much of it, but I did notice that this also applies to tames as well. The only way this gets reset with tames is to restart the server.

So question, one how do I reverse the command for both me and my tame. And two, is this an actual bug?

Leavemealone applies 3 commands to you and dino you are riding at once:

god
infinitestats
enemyinvisible true

so to turn it off you have to reverse each of the above. To turn off "enemyinvisible true" - change "true" to "false": enemyinvisible false

To check if it worked:

with turned off god enemies' attacks will hit you (with it on they look like they always miss), fall damage will start working again
with infinitestats turned off you and/or dino's vitals will start to deplete again - stamina, food, HP etc.
with enemyinvisible turned off aggressive monster should start attacking you again.

2 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

Leavemealone applies 3 commands to you and dino you are riding at once:

god
infinitestats
enemyinvisible true

so to turn it off you have to reverse each of the above. To turn off "enemyinvisible true" - change "true" to "false": enemyinvisible false

Yeah I am aware that it applies those 3, but I thought it used to toggle those commands.

Edit:

And that doesn't answer the other question.

Guest DJRone89
38 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Yeah I have had nothing but issues with it to be honest. A few months ago, I have even had the inifinit stats not work with it.

But I am confused why I can log out, log back in and still have that command active on a server.

Yeah it’s strange however it will reset after a server restart.

I’ve also noticed that when you fast travel, it will remove god and infinite stats but not the enemy invisible, possibly because god and inf stats are a toggle where as the enemy invisible requires a different command to disable it.

5 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Yeah it’s strange however it will reset after a server restart.

I’ve also noticed that when you fast travel, it will remove god and infinite stats but not the enemy invisible, possibly because god and inf stats are a toggle where as the enemy invisible requires a different command to disable it.

Hmm, the fast travel might be the reason I had issues with this last time. When YOU and everyone else said I was crazy!!!!

I have had the same problem as well, I ended up drowning myself as i couldn't get the command to reverse with logging. Also seems like the ghost command is impossible to get out of without logging, where as you could go fly, then walk and be fine previously. Possible an update/patch caused issues with some commands, Ark logic FTW!  

17 minutes ago, Beards said:

I have had the same problem as well, I ended up drowning myself as i couldn't get the command to reverse with logging. Also seems like the ghost command is impossible to get out of without logging, where as you could go fly, then walk and be fine previously. Possible an update/patch caused issues with some commands, Ark logic FTW!  

strangely that was what I was trying to do was kill myself by drowning, problem is when I logged back onto that server my oxygen wasn't going down.

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Hmm, the fast travel might be the reason I had issues with this last time. When YOU and everyone else said I was crazy!!!!

Actually, you disagreed with everyone who was trying to help you. Big difference.

2 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Actually, you disagreed with everyone who was trying to help you. Big difference.

No I did not disagree, the difference is I had an issue where you just described exactly the issue I was trying to describe back then. In fact, I even said that when I use it, everything else worked except the stats.

The issue I had, was people like you made me look crazy, because you hadn't experienced it.

And here you are, quoting what I was actually saying back then and disagreeing with me back then.

Archived