Can not restore primal pass

Iscreenspied

I am stuck in a loop restoring my primal pass. Have reset the app, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, same issue. Deleted iCloud data, unlinked Game Center account, no results. Please let me know if anyone has any solutions or workaround, I cannot join my server and there isn’t a solution I am able to figure out at the moment.ug67sDv.jpg

• GroveStreet
21 hours ago, Iscreenspied said:

I am stuck in a loop restoring my primal pass. Have reset the app, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, same issue. Deleted iCloud data, unlinked Game Center account, no results. Please let me know if anyone has any solutions or workaround, I cannot join my server and there isn’t a solution I am able to figure out at the moment.ug67sDv.jpg

Sorry to hear about that. Please make sure you have the latest game update installed. If the issue is still happening, your best bet is going to be requesting a refund from Apple via the App Store, and then you can re-purchase it. I know it's a silly workaround but if you do that should no longer have any issues.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Sorry to hear about that. Please make sure you have the latest game update installed. If the issue is still happening, your best bet is going to be requesting a refund from Apple via the App Store, and then you can re-purchase it. I know it's a silly workaround but if you do that should no longer have any issues.

Something like that is happening to me but my primal pass won’t expire ... it said it would expire on August 4th or the 6th but it hasn’t expired yet ... I’m pretty sure I cancelled the subscription ... I’m confused and don’t know what to do.

• 10 months later...

Archived