Hello, citizens of this forum. I have a tamed giga which is now currently at level 54. I believe that he was at level 20 after taming. I just want to know how far I’ll be able to level him up before getting stopped by the level caps, and what how much health and melee I should level up if I want to use my giga as a meat gatherer/alpha killer. Currently has 17120 hp and 35.8 melee. Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

Wait, so after breeding, the offspring will have the base stats of each parents or the leveled up stats? And how effective is the imprinting? As always, thanks for the suggestions.

It will randomly get each stat from either parent (with a slight bias towards the best stat). Imprinting will add a HUMONGOUS hp boost to gigas (on any other dino except the reaper king, which is also an exception for the same reason, you get an increase of 20% of its hp stat. However, this is based on wild hp, which is 80k for a giga and gets cut down to 17k after tame.

So you get +20% of 80000 as a bonus instead of +20% of 17000 which is massive. This only happens because there is such a discrepancy between wild and tamed giga hp. All stats are based on unleveled statistics.

2 hours ago, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

Wait, so after breeding, the offspring will have the base stats of each parents or the leveled up stats? And how effective is the imprinting? As always, thanks for the suggestions.

I think the gentleman answered you question already but he forgot to mention that the offspring will inherit the best stats  ( if you got a really good roll) but keep in mind only the base best stats, means when you level up your Dino the added stats are disregarded from the parents, so only base stats

Archived