I can't join Modded servers. NEED HELP!

Clout09

Tried posting this to the STEAM COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS forum however I was left with no response. Hope I can get some here. 

I've had this issue for aslong as I can remember. Whenever I try to join a server with mods on it, It will download them, attempt to load them, and then the game closes without giving any form of Error message, 
(Official / non-modded servers work completelly fine) 

I myself can also not load bigger mods such as "Bigger Creatures, Annaki Genesis, ARK comes alive, etc" and once again I am greeted with my game instantly shutting down with no form of error message. However I can start a server with loads of quality of life mods such as "Backpack, Classic Flyers, Industrial Forges, Bulk Crafters, etc " without problem

I run my game with these Launch options: 
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10

EDIT: Even without any of these launch options my game still cannot launch bigger mods / maps "exc. "The Center / ISO crystal isles "

My specs: 

Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134 Build 17134
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

I've been searching for a fix for around a year now before finally deciding to write this, I really hope there's a fix as me and my friends really wanna play modded PvP. If there's anything you would like me to mention please type it in the comment section. I'll be happy to reply

Archived