Deep Sea Loot Spawns

Newholland

Hello 

I am trying to find out why there are no loot spawn that are spawning every day I go around the map and there are none even with a GPS and going to the right corsds. Is there something that could be done so that they spawn in and no one on my server runs them either. I was told every 45 minutes they spawn back and there are about 2 of them at a time on the island map but when I go around they are not there this does not make any sense to me does anyone have a better idea on why or how to fix it. 

A past update made these drops despawn if they were not grabbed within a specific amount of time. Chances are that you are extremely unlucky and keep coming up to areas that despawned and are in another part of the map. They have not stopped, but are just harder to find at this point. It would be a good idea to go to scorched earth to look for deep sea loot crates due to a few factors. 1. they have better loot since the quality is increased 2. they are easier to spot with less dangers if you are simply flying around or on the back of a high level megatherium (this is what my tribe would use before wyverns since they demolish death worms as well) and 3. they have more items in them than the island

1 hour ago, MandaBear said:

A past update made these drops despawn if they were not grabbed within a specific amount of time. Chances are that you are extremely unlucky and keep coming up to areas that despawned and are in another part of the map. They have not stopped, but are just harder to find at this point. It would be a good idea to go to scorched earth to look for deep sea loot crates due to a few factors. 1. they have better loot since the quality is increased 2. they are easier to spot with less dangers if you are simply flying around or on the back of a high level megatherium (this is what my tribe would use before wyverns since they demolish death worms as well) and 3. they have more items in them than the island

All of the above. SE is the only place i even bother with crates.

4. Four at a time spawn instead of two like on the island.

22 minutes ago, MandaBear said:

thank you for filling me in on this information I will try scorched earth and hope I have better luck

Archived