Prim plus update taking its time

Gazc05

• Volunteer Moderator

The information regarding the situation is here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/273-console-prim-plus-issue-servers-offline-until-further-notice/

In cases like this it is not always possible to know how long a service will be down for, hence why it states offline until further notice. When they have news they will provide further notice.

7 minutes ago, GP said:

The information regarding the situation is here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/273-console-prim-plus-issue-servers-offline-until-further-notice/

In cases like this it is not always possible to know how long a service will be down for, hence why it states offline until further notice. When they have news they will provide further notice.

I understand until further notice when they started but some sort of update sometime within 15 hours would be helpful even just an apology for it taking so long there's been nothing since it went down apart from.the alert here

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Gazc05 said:

I understand until further notice when they started but some sort of update sometime within 15 hours would be helpful even just an apology for it taking so long there's been nothing since it went down apart from.the alert here

I can understand wanting an apology for it taking so long, but an apology doesn't change the fact that it's taking so long. So even if there was an apology, the situation would still be the same.

4 minutes ago, gkitti7 said:

Finally an estimate but it still doesnt change the fact that it was almost 24 hours with no word or assurances. The are the official forums but you guys expect us to figure out that you only communicate on twitter.

Twitter updates are no good for me I don't use it but finally I can get back to ark good things come to those who wait and wait and wait

• 3 weeks later...

played ark since day 1 never believe what they say or do . they can't stick to fixing the main game.  and prim+ will always be broken its a shame had so much promise when it released . the person who made prim+ now works for wildcard has done for a long time hes twitter account never gets updated . wildcard is a small company if they had concentrated on what they had instead or announcing these failed projects like ark primal , ark sotf and others . then the main game and im sure prim+ would have been alot better 

Archived