What if a beast like Mosasaurus was still alive.....

DESTROYER

The other day I watched a great white take a chunk out of another shark then I started thinking what if a Mosa was around how would things unfold.

Assuming they would go to the surface I wonder how the world would change.

How would the food supply be effected?

Would boats be designed different or the same just bigger and stronger?

What would happen to the eco system of the ocean, would it be almost empty due to such large creatures eating.

Or would everything remain the same and the Mosa's just dwell in the deepest darkest depths of the ocean.

Mosasaur in real life was very different from the ones depicted in ark and jurassic world. They were much, much smaller and you would be a bit underwhelmed after seeing it in fictional titles.

Also, being a lizard, it required air to survive, thus I don't think it would be in deep water but actually thrive in shallower seas.

Screenshot_20180718-104702~2.png

8 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Mosasaur in real life was very different from the ones depicted in ark and jurassic world. They were much, much smaller and you would be a bit underwhelmed after seeing it in fictional titles.

Also, being a lizard, it required air to survive, thus I don't think it would be in deep water but actually thrive in shallower seas.

Screenshot_20180718-104702~2.png

Well that's a shame, I was thinking it would be capable of doing some impressive destruction.

But actually being smaller than a whale that's just disappointing.

2 hours ago, BAGGINS said:

I know what would happen! The government would contain them, try to study them, and they would die quickly in a tank, people would hunt them, pollution would kill them, and they would soon go extinct, causing no more damage than sharks.   I hate humanity.

I agree, imo poachers will very quickly find a large market for people wanting a mosasaur tooth or something as a souvenir and kill them all.

There's talk about the woolly mammoth being brought back to life in the near future. If that ever happens I am sure the ivory trade will be delighted.

Archived