Giga, Pteranadon

NeNe

Does a Giga worth loosing your best Pteranadon for taming it?

Help me keep my sanity in here, I play single player and who plays single player knows how damn hard it is to level up a Dino to 97.

This is the story of what a stupid move or mistake or bad decision can lead into. I saw a Giga in the ice biome and start praparing for the tame, the only Giga i've seen from 8 days till now, she's level 6 but beautiful greenish color, i panicked got stuck in the metal gate and the giga killed my beloved Pteranadon and his body flew in the air towards the icy water behind the snow biome, this glitch in the game made me almost break my ipad, how a dead dinosaur body fly in the air almost 300 meters away from where it was originally killed? I search over and over and over again in the icy water for a body a bag anything that could get me his implant back and I failed miserably and I died countless times from either the cold or dinos under water I lost my gear.... I just wanted my Pteranadon back.

I tamed the Giga and lost my Pteranadon.... 

Why do I feel sad? Have I done a bad decision ? Am I overreacting?  I raised that Pteranadon from since he was a baby and I killed his parents because I only needed one , i imprinted on him 100% I just loved him.

Archived