Mod assistance

Dreygar

I've been casually working on my mod, while figuring most things out on my own. That is until I try and take on bigger and bigger tasks. I'd like some guidance on what I am doing wrong.

Issue #1

I am attempting to add additional ammo types to the base shotguns. I've looked over the OneShotRifle BPs to see how it allows its weapons to work with both Simple Rifle Ammo and Various Tranquilizer ammos. So far I have been able to load my ammo into the Shotgun, and it fires and works fine. Though when I try to put the Simple Shotgun Ammo back into the Shotgun it won't even drag onto the item. I rectified this by making a copy of that Blueprint and allowing it to drag onto other items, and so it will now drag onto the shotgun but it won't fire. (Also used the remap function in the Mod BP). I'm not sure where to go from there.

Issue #2

I wanted to add an additional item to a dinosaur when it is knocked out, similar to when you knock a female Wyvern out. I mimicked the Graph codes from the Base Wyvern to the Dino I am attempting to add the item to. Though it still doesn't work. I am not sure how else to approach that either.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I really have a lot of other ideas I want to implement but those are even more of a challenge and if I cannot get through these simpler tasks then I won't be able to move on any further.

Thank you.

Archived