Old Player but New to the Community

LordJguy96

Hey everyone! Call me Jguy. I remember purchasing ARK a long time ago when it was early access and only around $20.00 US dollars. I have played off and on for a while though recently I have been really diving deep into the game so to speak. I am honestly afraid to go online and play because I am afraid people will steal my stuff or kill me etc. So... for the most part I have played ARK solo for a long time!

Now it is finally time to get myself involved in the community and meet some people. I play on PC and I am looking for a small to medium sized group that I can hopefully call friends eventually to get on an ARK by ourselves without having to worry about PVP or griefing but rather work together and play together just as a group. If anyone is interested let me know! I can leave my Discord and Steam if you are interested. 

• Volunteer Moderator
18 hours ago, LordJguy96 said:

Hey everyone! Call me Jguy. I remember purchasing ARK a long time ago when it was early access and only around $20.00 US dollars. I have played off and on for a while though recently I have been really diving deep into the game so to speak. I am honestly afraid to go online and play because I am afraid people will steal my stuff or kill me etc. So... for the most part I have played ARK solo for a long time!

Now it is finally time to get myself involved in the community and meet some people. I play on PC and I am looking for a small to medium sized group that I can hopefully call friends eventually to get on an ARK by ourselves without having to worry about PVP or griefing but rather work together and play together just as a group. If anyone is interested let me know! I can leave my Discord and Steam if you are interested. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/tribes/

You can search for tribes here or make a thread to recruit. 

Archived