After so long of this game being out on both pc and consoles and pc having things like a insta click to move a stack and a key to press to stop a flyer mid air it is questioning why it hasn’t been implemented into consoles... no excuses you made up how to get 9 slots for hotbar through lb and dpad it shouldn’t be hard to find a way to add simple things that improve gameplay,

seen this post on here yet it was closed and nothing ever replied I don’t even think this gets to a dev but it’s the best option at it since we are ignored while you add more content that needs reworked etc etc

7 hours ago, HackedFiles said:

After so long of this game being out on both pc and consoles and pc having things like a insta click to move a stack and a key to press to stop a flyer mid air it is questioning why it hasn’t been implemented into consoles... no excuses you made up how to get 9 slots for hotbar through lb and dpad it shouldn’t be hard to find a way to add simple things that improve gameplay,

seen this post on here yet it was closed and nothing ever replied I don’t even think this gets to a dev but it’s the best option at it since we are ignored while you add more content that needs reworked etc etc

So Jeremy actually addressed this in a Ark Digest. I asked him to add that ability usung the left stick to pull it back so a flyer could stop mid flight and he Said would add it last summer when I asked. 

7 hours ago, HackedFiles said:

Google ark Digest 48 and look for my question. You'll find it there my friend.