Recommended stats for Reapers to take on Island bosses on Alpha

PatrioticSam

For the past few weeks I've been raising Reaper Kings, (19 reapers) so i can to bring them to the Island and take on the bosses on Alpha difficulty. I know that Reaper Kings are pretty strong and have reduced damage if they aren't affected by a charged light source. But i want to make sure i have the stats required to take the bosses on and make sure my Reapers make it back in one piece. Right now i managed to level up one of my Reapers pretty well. He has 40k health and 1300% melee damage. And yes these stats are legit, i don't boost anything on my server at all. I've never taken on the bosses so I hope it will be enough. I also plan to throw in a Yutyrannus it will boost my Reapers up during battle. If these stats aren't good enough, what do you guy's recommend? 

29 minutes ago, PatrioticSam said:

For the past few weeks I've been raising Reaper Kings, (19 reapers) so i can to bring them to the Island and take on the bosses on Alpha difficulty. I know that Reaper Kings are pretty strong and have reduced damage if they aren't affected by a charged light source. But i want to make sure i have the stats required to take the bosses on and make sure my Reapers make it back in one piece. Right now i managed to level up one of my Reapers pretty well. He has 40k health and 1300% melee damage. And yes these stats are legit, i don't boost anything on my server at all. I've never taken on the bosses so I hope it will be enough. I also plan to throw in a Yutyrannus it will boost my Reapers up during battle. If these stats aren't good enough, what do you guy's recommend? 

You have 50 points in health and 73 points in melee with all 71 points spent and 100% imprint......you have a unicorn right there with 73 points in melee. That should do bosses easily, not dragon though.

25 minutes ago, TopKnight1989 said:

You have 50 points in health and 73 points in melee with all 71 points spent and 100% imprint......you have a unicorn right there with 73 points in melee. That should do bosses easily, not dragon though.

Just to add, to reasons why he said this: Enflamed DoT is really painful to creatures or survivals with high health pool as well.

5 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Just to add, to reasons why he said this: Enflamed DoT is really painful to creatures or survivals with high health pool as well.

Or just say that the burn deals % of hp instead of damage which makes large hp pool pointless and bypass any kind of armor to do true damage which makes any kind of saddle or damage reduction useless. 

So, if I were you, I would raise an other 19 reapers with only 25-30k hp and aim for more melee. The faster you kill it the less damage you take. 

Archived