Can someone explain why this popular game that has been out for roughly three years and developers have yet to fix game breaking problems? I've played ever since it was in early release for xbox, and have had problems with my game freezing, randomly closing, and worst of all just not working ever since it came out. Just like many other people that enjoy this game immensely, I went out and purchased a second xbox to run my own dedicated server. I have had nothing but problems with this game ever since I made the decision. From corrupt saves, to servers just not loading, and having to restart my xbox countless times just to try to play (and try to get friends into servers). 

This game could have been so much better on release and now, if these problems were fixed long ago. Other games have their crap together and provide nearly flawless interfaces and game mechanics to allow the user a non-problematic experience. Minecraft for example, has never had a single problem for me and my friends ever since it was released. This game has a much more potential for an enjoyable experience for players that want more than just pixelated blocks to build with. Why can't they deliver this experience? The developers decided to release the game for mobile devices, but have yet to fix their game. I don't fully understand the logic behind it. 

So, if anyone has any information on how I could fix their game, specifically for an xbox dedicated server not allowing players to join, please let me know. 

Edit: Here is another thread I didn't have to even look for because there are so many, of a person with way more time played in this game and his rant on more problems this game has. https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/349830-had-enough/

Archived