The Last Kingdoms Roleplay Server (Prim+) (PS4) (Boosted Stats)

"The Last Kingdoms RP" is a server dedicated to having fun while maintaining a realistic roleplay experience.

We do not have many players at the moment but that is why I am posting on the forums. The server is based off somewhere around 2000 BC and is focused around Greek Mythology. There are Greek gods such as Hades (God of the Underworld) or Zeus (God of the Sky) that you may choose to worship or you can make up a new god entirely, it is your story after all. You could be anything, from a blacksmith to a pirate the possibilities are endless. 

The server is on PS4 and is called "The Last Kingdoms RP". It is using the Primitive+ mod and we're always looking for new administrators, players and supporters. Currently the server holds 32 players but I am sure that we can expand that limit as the server grows.

The admins on the server are very dedicated and are on almost everyday. They are strict with the rules but are fair and will understand you and hear you out. They also do not abuse their powers to make sure no one has a unfair advantage. The current player base is very friendly and follows the rules. 

Most of the stats such as Dino taming speed and XP Gain are boosted to ensure the players have fun on the server. We aim for fun, that is why I started this server, to have fun. Since this is a Roleplay server there of course has to be rules set in place to ensure proper RP experience for everyone.

Rules

1. No Fai RP

2. No KOS (Kill on Sight)

3. No disrespect towards staff or other players

4. No Glitching or Duplicating

5. Don't raid, kill or harm other players without a proper RP reason

6. Do not raid or kill someone if they are offline

7. Don't be a jerk and grief people

8. No staff abuse

9. No OOC in RP chat

10. If you think something is wrong then don't do it

I almost forgot, you can make your own kingdoms in this server too, here is a bit of information about that:

Kingdom Information

In order to form your own kingdom you must have 10 or more players in your tribe as well as the following structure: A Church to worship your god of choice, A Blacksmith building with a refining forge and smithy, A Throne room for your king and at least 3 houses for your citizens. The benefits of becoming a kingdom is that you get to licence a dino of your choice meaning that no one else can tame that wild dino and they can only obtain it if they buy it from you. You will also get 3 Mastercraft blueprints of your choice for items that can be obtained in Primitive+. 

If you are interested then you can join! We are very friendly and are always looking for new people to join our community. If you need assistance I suggest you join the discord as it is the easiest way for you to reach an admin. It is also a great way to meet new people and chat out of character. It is not mandatory but extremely recommended.  https://discord.gg/tJD2dZD

I hope to see you soon! :)

VxY9Q2Y.jpg

(Note that the picture is out of date and the taming speed is now 5x the original)

Archived