Need assistance with setting difficulty.

Hi guys,

I've recently started hosting a new server from my PC. I use the xbox app to run ark through a second profile, host a dedicated server, and then use my xbox to join the server and play. I have a few people actively playing right now and they've been complaining that the dino's aren't high enough level. I have the difficulty setting set to 5, and I have max difficulty checked. I've tried doing a dino wipe but nothing I type seems to work. I always login with my password to get access to admin commands (I can perform other commands) and then use admincheat destroywilddinos but that never works. I've tried cheat destroywilddinos admincheat destroyalldinos etc.. nothing seems to happen when I imput any of those. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Guest DJRone89
On 7/16/2018 at 3:59 PM, AerMegildur said:

Hi guys,

I've recently started hosting a new server from my PC. I use the xbox app to run ark through a second profile, host a dedicated server, and then use my xbox to join the server and play. I have a few people actively playing right now and they've been complaining that the dino's aren't high enough level. I have the difficulty setting set to 5, and I have max difficulty checked. I've tried doing a dino wipe but nothing I type seems to work. I always login with my password to get access to admin commands (I can perform other commands) and then use admincheat destroywilddinos but that never works. I've tried cheat destroywilddinos admincheat destroyalldinos etc.. nothing seems to happen when I imput any of those. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Map? Only Ragnarok and The Center have common spawns of dinos at high levels due to certain levels not spawning at all.

Archived