pvp New (7/15/18) rented Nitrado Server. Aberration. PvP crossplay enabled.

Guangui

Hello Survivors,

I recently rented a server for friends and friends of friends. We are looking for more players. The server is fairly balanced in my opinion (stat wise) and there are no rules and settings will be refined as the server goes on to ensure a balanced environment. No admins in the server. Everyone is friendly.

The server is free to join, no password. Find it under unofficial PC sessions. Server name is "Veor" which is also my GT on xbox. Here are the settings. I also do weekend events like double taming, gathering, xp etc.

PLAYER

• Infinite weight, one point needed only.
  • Fortitude goes up by 10 each level instead of 2. For some reason you will need to die for it to show you your new fortitude level.
  • Speed of movement has been boosted to be twice as fast.
  • Crafting speed has been boosted so that one point gets you to 600%.
  • Tribe limit for player in tribe is unlimited. Have as many tribe members as you want.
  • Get 5000+ engram points to unlock everything as you level.

DINOS

• Weight infinite
  • Stamina increased 5x
  • Speed increased 2x
  • Dino hatch is 80x. Takes about 4-6 minute to hatch a dino egg.
  • Dino mature is 200x. Biggest dinos take about 20-30 minutes to mature, smallest ones take about 5-10.
  • Dino taming at 10x but food consumption is at .5 for dinos so essentially taming is at 5x. If using dododex app make sure you have this to get accurate time for taming to complete.
  • Imprinting is a x2 effectiveness and imprint shows up every 8 minutes.
  • Can download dinos.

WORLD

• Damage numbers on.
  • Crosshairs on.
  • Show player on map on.
  • Body locator on.
  • Harvesting at 3x but player damage and weapon quality affects it even more
  • Spoilage takes 3 times as long.
  • Custom loot drops done through the Beacon app. Every single loot drop has been adjusted to give useful items and blueprints. Lowest quality ones give kibble and other consumable.
  • If you get to the age of boss battles it will be easy to obtain all the items needed to activate the boss battle. Simply go to any artifact cave and inside the artifact will be all items needed to open up a boss fight.
  • Crop growth is increased 100 fold.
  • Hair growth increased 100 fold.
  • Fishing loot at 10x.
  • Cave damage is 2x.
  • Xp gains at 2x but kills and crafting are at x5 so you will level very fast doing those things.
  • Resources respawn 5x as fast.
  • Arkeology event enabled.
  • Cross play enabled.

MISC

• Sweet veggie cake has been adjusted to cost much less resources to craft.
  • Cementing paste adjusted to take much less resources to craft.
  • Sparkpowder adjusted to take much less resources to craft.

That about sums it up. If you have any questions on other settings please message my GT on xbox "Veor".

Archived