Can't get stacking mods to work at all on my server?

So I am renting a Streamline server and slowly setting it up as time allows. I think I have managed to get all 12 out of 13 mods working but haven't fully had time to check it yet. Problem is I have tried many different resource stacks including one I used in the past and I can't get any of the resource stacks working. I am setting the server up with Official Override difficulty of level 25.0 (which I think equates to max level 750 dinos?? And around level 900 max wyvrens?? Is this correct. I am unsure but thats my rough correlation of dino levels. Please correct me if I am wrong about dino levels! As I am trying to have dinos under level 1000 before tame so levels dont get reset with each server stop etc)

Can I get any help. I have set it up correctly but are stacking mods currently broken?? So far I have tried Resource Stacks 2.0 and Ultra Stacks (which I have used in the past and was awesome.)

Thanks for your help I kind need it to sort out and solve whats going on.

EDIT: I am also running the Crystal Isles Map.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Difficulty

Typically i just use 1.0 DifficultyOffset and say.. 6.0 DifficultyValue for getting lvl 180 wild dinos with wyverns being 126.66% the wild level (officials 150 max will have 190 wyvern max)

UltraStacks is what im currently using on my singleplayer and my rented server.. so it works.. It also needs to be as high on the mod load order as possible #2  or #1 if you can, and for stack mods youll need to use a Mindwipe to relearn the replaced engrams otherwise youll have issues with morter and pestal resource crafting etc

Normal dinos get 30x(Difficulty offset) 6x = 180
Wyverns get 38x(Difficulty Offset) 6x = 228
Tek dinos get 120% Normal dino. 180x1.20=216

A 25.0 Difficulty Override would give:
30x25=750 Normal Dinos
38x25=950 Wyverns
750x1.2=900 Tek Dinos

If your stacking mods are not working, Change the order they load in! Make the stacking mods load later.

We are currently running HG 10k Stacking mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928102085)

on Ragnarok, The Island, Aberration and Scorched Earth. (No Crystal Isles sorry)

Hope this helps!

Archived