The Center's Fog

RexRexingham

Hello fellow survivors,

Hope everyone is doing well on this Monday. Just wanted to bring up something that I feel is quite an issue, for me at least. When playing on the Center, anytime there is fog it nearly turns the game unplayable. The lighting becomes so bright and begins to flash rapidly until the fog subsides. Is there any chance of this ever getting fixed?

Cheers all!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. In fact, I originally just thought I wasn't a fan of the fog, but I'm certain now there's something more glitchy going on. More than 50% of the time that it rains, my screen gets such a greyish or brownish haze across it that I literally can't see right in front of my face. I thought this was a dev choice, but then one day my GF was over with her xbox, and we were playing side by side, flying side by side, and she could see perfectly fine through the rain and I couldn't see a thing. Same server, same settings, both on xbox. The only difference is I'm on an Xbox One X and she's on the S, but that shouldn't matter. 

See the attached picture. This was taken in the middle of the day, when it was clear and sunny 1 minute earlier. i've disabled weather fog and yet it still happens. It's just silly.  That mountain that you can barely make out the sides of is right in front of me. If I was landing I wouldn't be able to make out the ground until I was maybe 2-3 wall heights above it.

Edit: This is on the Island, btw, but the point stands.

fog.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived