Next tek dino?

xSpooky

14 hours ago, Globy said:

Mosa / Raptor / Quetzal / Parasaur / Stego / Trike / Gigano already got there Tek Skin made (SOTF reward and console pre-order).

I'm sure it will be one of them ^^

image.thumb.png.356422dc499fea85da7d793dc5decf76.png

There’s no rule it had to be any of the Dino’s on the list that have bionic skins, making new tek creatures like the tek wyvern as I mentioned would be a great idea from a business standpoint and for players like me and the most likely tek Dino to be released from the skin list would be the giga, and to be realistic making all the upcoming tek creatures only island Dino’s would be a very bad idea

1 hour ago, TheDragonAssassin said:

There’s no rule it had to be any of the Dino’s on the list that have bionic skins, making new tek creatures like the tek wyvern as I mentioned would be a great idea from a business standpoint and for players like me and the most likely tek Dino to be released from the skin list would be the giga, and to be realistic making all the upcoming tek creatures only island Dino’s would be a very bad idea

Never mind about the tek giga, the new tek Dino coming tomorrow is the Tek Stegosaurus.

7 hours ago, TheDragonAssassin said:

I was right :p

The next tek dino is the stego. 

All next Tek Dino will be from the list. 

And I am 75% sure we will see them on Exctintion (maybe not the mosa/quetzal) but the rest of them. 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Globy said:

I was right ?

The next tek dino is the stego. 

All next Tek Dino will be from the list. 

And I am 75% sure we will see them on Exctintion (maybe not the mosa/quetzal) but the rest of them. 

Although the tek dinos being one's that already have skins was rather obvious...... you guessed Parasaur first! ?

Lets start some real predictions!

August - Mosa

September - Parasaur

October - Raptor

November - Trike

Leaving Quetz and Giga, but maybe they will add those at the end? Dunno. Although i'm thinking of swapping August/October round, but i'll leave it like this for now.

14 minutes ago, GP said:

Although the tek dinos being one's that already have skins was rather obvious...... you guessed Parasaur first! ?

Lets start some real predictions!

August - Mosa

September - Parasaur

October - Raptor

November - Trike

Leaving Quetz and Giga, but maybe they will add those at the end? Dunno. Although i'm thinking of swapping August/October round, but i'll leave it like this for now.

Yeah but I was true it was one from the list ! By yeah was wrong, not parasaur :( 

August - Raptor

September - Trike

October - Mosa

November - Parasaur

I will bet the reverse of you ! :D Leaving the parasaur for the end, for the love of Jen :')

But almost obvious it will be carni -> herbi -> carni -> ....

Anyway a Tek Quetzal/Giga would be awesome, as they would become the rarest dinos .-.
Even rarer than the dino you're looking for but mysteriously disappear for DAYS on the dome when you need one x)
Particuraly thoses damn sheeps !

• 2 weeks later...

Well to complete the Dinobot collection, I would need the Tek Bronto.

We already have Grimlock (Rex) and Snarl (Stego), there is a skin for Trike (which would be Slag). Swoop is a Ptera and I hope they make one, but for a flyer I could make do with the Quetzal version as it fits its airborne role.

The only one I don't have a readily available substitute is the Bronto for Sludge.

Cheers!

Personally I would rather just be given every skin on PC like the console players already have. At least please give us the skin matching the current TEK wild spawn until eventually all of them are added.

As for new creatures, I'd like to see the DLC creatures get a little love. A TEK Mantis or Thorny dragon in particular.

I'd do anything for a tek argent or quetz, but they already have a flyer tek saddle. I would say most likely candidates are carnos, raptors, direbears or wolves, and maybe an anky or bronto. The only other real options are like the trike and saber. My money is on quetz or saber. Raptors are lower possibility because of the recent TLC, same as trikes/argents/wolves.

• 1 month later...

Archived