Can you close a giant trap door whilst flying on a tame?

22 minutes ago, Coastal said:

that hatch frame.....you have to have master skills to close that thing with out dismounting, I wish a remote control key pad was added to the game.

OP yes you can open/close mid air but like others have said you basically gotta ram your face into the door

@Coastal

There IS a remote keypad.. Pincode your doors and go to an active keypad and type in the door pin for Open/Close on the keypad.. Cant do it while mounted though. Good for remotely closing doors that are out of reach.

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Fantasticmrfinch said:

Thanks. I thought I'd ask as I tried it a few times and couldn't get the prompt to appear so ended up dismounting into a spike wall. I got stuck and had to dc. 

Same with most doors / gates: Make sure your character is touching the door. Clip the dinos head through until where you are mounted would be able to reach it

14 hours ago, Phyrist said:

OP yes you can open/close mid air but like others have said you basically gotta ram your face into the door

@Coastal

There IS a remote keypad.. Pincode your doors and go to an active keypad and type in the door pin for Open/Close on the keypad.. Cant do it while mounted though. Good for remotely closing doors that are out of reach.

I think they were referring to a garage door opener type device... which would be cool. ?

Archived