Ragnarok boss question

Supaciv

Ok, so me and my tribe did the easy fight last night, didn't lost anything which was nice, but before the countdown timer hit zero i only located the 25 manticore element, and after teleporting by to ragnarok, we did not find the dragon element on any of our dinosaurs. So my question is, does the element despawn from Rex's inventory if you don't take it out before leaving the arena, or was the element somehow not harvested from the dragon?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 9:26 PM, Wowiwon said:

Can you get element from rag boss fight? I just got my Rex's ready but have yet to ever do a boss fight. Can I get the tek engrams on rag? My buddy said he didn't think we could but I couldn't find any posts cause I'm searching at work lol. Please help

yes you can get element for rag boss beta gives 200 element alpha gives 400 element and you unlock the tek engrams as if you did the dragon and manticore boss fight 

On Monday, August 06, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Wowiwon said:

What stats should a theriz have to be considered boss material? And how many cakes are u talking about? I got a few but I'm not sure how to put the levels in em. Someone said that 10 or 12k health so the % heal from the cakes is good but idk. Any and all advice is appreciated

21k hp not 10-12k

It's my understanding that the Element glitch has to do with how you kill the boss...

If the killing blow comes from an unmounted survivor with a projectile weapon, that survivor must loot the body in order for the element to be present. If a tame eats the body, the element is lost.

So whittle the health down however you choose, but strike the killing blow with a mount and the element should be on that mount.

Not sure if this is still the case, but will find out tonight when my tribe does this Boss fight!

Good luck to all and keep surviving!

Archived