Grinder not giving exp

Mattiejay

Has anyone else crafted the indistrial grinder? I used it before on console and it was a decent way to “grind” for exp and unlock higher level things, but I just ground down 1000 stone and 1000 wood and didn’t see my exp bar move one point. 

Is this broken or does it just cost an arm and a leg for a thatch/flint machine?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 3:36 PM, Mattiejay said:

Has anyone else crafted the indistrial grinder? I used it before on console and it was a decent way to “grind” for exp and unlock higher level things, but I just ground down 1000 stone and 1000 wood and didn’t see my exp bar move one point. 

Is this broken or does it just cost an arm and a leg for a thatch/flint machine?

noticed the same thing, crafted a grinder after all the farming on single player. And when i was grinding i noticed it didn't give any xp

hope the devs fix this soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

I also discovered this after considerable, useless,  grinding (sorry for the pun). 

If the change is aimed at making the game better, then why are we not seeing the same change on other platforms? This really smells like a way to force players to pay more, and I quit more than one (otherwise great) game because of such dynamics. Think again because I’ll quit this one too.

Archived