the lawlessness of developers The developers removed the Dino caves

FSB

14 minutes ago, danjocon said:

To me this just sounds like someone is upset about their dinos being removed because they were breaking the code of conduct by exploiting  dinos hit through the mesh.

Not sure you really understand what happened. The OP description wasn't great.

This explains the situation very well.

13 hours ago, Racidon said:

For those that are failing to understand due to the poor translations.

These people had a cave. The cave they used for breeding in the larger area. They had a wall of turrets to stop people coming in. Some raiders got the wall down, and then found that the dinos in there were not passive. So they kited them to the entrance of the cave and got in contact with a dev. This dev then did what all pocket devs do and delete them without question.

I'm on their side in the way of this shouldn't be an issue as the dinos were kited there in the first place. Had they been raised/transmitted into a section that was clearly used for preventing access/pvp then fair enough (to a point more on that in a moment). But they weren't and it seems valor is in the middle of all the "pocket dev" claims lately here and reddit and I think the reports need a better system in place that enforces accountability. Because contacting a dev via discord to handle a situation leaves it open too much abuse and no record to show it's being handled correctly.

As for people using dinos in a way that have them bite through the mesh, yes it's an exploit to a poopty system that should just be fixed, but how is it different than people kiting your dinos into the water where their agro fails, this lets them crossbow them to death without any issue. Also how's it any different to people kitting your dinos to a cliff where they can just shoot them, or kite them on to a titan. They're exploiting poopty AI but yet that's ok? 

I agree fully that people shouldn't be allowed to breed say 20 brontos in the small opening of the icecave on island to prevent ANY pvp. But to prevent people having a giga at that entrance on agressive in a section it can walk around on seems stupid to me in contrast to taking advantage of poopty AI.

Not everyone is good at writing or English.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

Im going to lock this thread. This is a support issue you can make a ticket in support and talk to them about it. It is clear that the tribe was told why they had action taken against them and also what rules were broken. 

Exploiting - examples are not limited to but can include:

• Attacking from, travelling through, or building in unintended game-zones (under the mesh or above the map)
  • Duplication of tames, items, or characters
  • Unintended building mechanics (such as floating structures, using the world barrier as a snap point)
  • Building a box on a platform saddled dino to completely prevent it from taking damage
  • Modifying your game files to remove key graphical components (water, fog, etc)
  • Attacking or blocking players through the terrain with dinosaurs
  • Intentionally crashing users or servers (through DDoS or otherwise)
  • Placing excessive quantities of C4 to prevent hostile C4 from being placed
  • Stacking multiple creatures inside each other's models via raising babies close together, teleporting them near each other, downloading them, etc (ex: multiple brontos in a 1x1 foundation area)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Here is the link to the server rules. 

Archived