the lawlessness of developers The developers removed the Dino caves

FSB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What he is saying is:

His tribe was getting raided by some pocket devs, they cried in the tester discord that they couldn't raid a cave because the gigas were biting them though the mesh, devs rock up a couple of minutes later and delete the gigas. Everyone else has to use the ticket system that can take weeks to get a reply, yet these "testers" get special privileges. 

10 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

Can you explain more? What cave, which map, everything is very confusing! Send some pic of cave.

As I understand, U guys hatched some Giga and Brontos in cave and put them on entrance on aggressive. But these dinos kill people from other side of wall, its clearly exploit cause ur under meshed dinos killing attackers, which is unfair according to rule. No mesh exploit allowed in game.

how do you know where Giga and BRONTO can be used?and how do you know where the developers made a mistake?for which we Wipeout

Yanno...

Rather than have a GM roll up and delete those gigas...

A well-placed “Your gigas are biting through the walls and killing players. This is an exploit; please remedy within the next x-amount of time or they will be permanently removed” would probably have sufficed. But that’s just my fair and polite side showing ?

For those that are failing to understand due to the poor translations.

These people had a cave. The cave they used for breeding in the larger area. They had a wall of turrets to stop people coming in. Some raiders got the wall down, and then found that the dinos in there were not passive. So they kited them to the entrance of the cave and got in contact with a dev. This dev then did what all pocket devs do and delete them without question.

I'm on their side in the way of this shouldn't be an issue as the dinos were kited there in the first place. Had they been raised/transmitted into a section that was clearly used for preventing access/pvp then fair enough (to a point more on that in a moment). But they weren't and it seems valor is in the middle of all the "pocket dev" claims lately here and reddit and I think the reports need a better system in place that enforces accountability. Because contacting a dev via discord to handle a situation leaves it open too much abuse and no record to show it's being handled correctly.

As for people using dinos in a way that have them bite through the mesh, yes it's an exploit to a poopty system that should just be fixed, but how is it different than people kiting your dinos into the water where their agro fails, this lets them crossbow them to death without any issue. Also how's it any different to people kitting your dinos to a cliff where they can just shoot them, or kite them on to a titan. They're exploiting poopty AI but yet that's ok? 

I agree fully that people shouldn't be allowed to breed say 20 brontos in the small opening of the icecave on island to prevent ANY pvp. But to prevent people having a giga at that entrance on agressive in a section it can walk around on seems stupid to me in contrast to taking advantage of poopty AI.

9 hours ago, Racidon said:

For those that are failing to understand due to the poor translations.

These people had a cave. The cave they used for breeding in the larger area. They had a wall of turrets to stop people coming in. Some raiders got the wall down, and then found that the dinos in there were not passive. So they kited them to the entrance of the cave and got in contact with a dev. This dev then did what all pocket devs do and delete them without question.

I'm on their side in the way of this shouldn't be an issue as the dinos were kited there in the first place. Had they been raised/transmitted into a section that was clearly used for preventing access/pvp then fair enough (to a point more on that in a moment). But they weren't and it seems valor is in the middle of all the "pocket dev" claims lately here and reddit and I think the reports need a better system in place that enforces accountability. Because contacting a dev via discord to handle a situation leaves it open too much abuse and no record to show it's being handled correctly.

As for people using dinos in a way that have them bite through the mesh, yes it's an exploit to a poopty system that should just be fixed, but how is it different than people kiting your dinos into the water where their agro fails, this lets them crossbow them to death without any issue. Also how's it any different to people kitting your dinos to a cliff where they can just shoot them, or kite them on to a titan. They're exploiting poopty AI but yet that's ok? 

I agree fully that people shouldn't be allowed to breed say 20 brontos in the small opening of the icecave on island to prevent ANY pvp. But to prevent people having a giga at that entrance on agressive in a section it can walk around on seems stupid to me in contrast to taking advantage of poopty AI.

This is the stupidest solution that developers could come up with..it would be good if the developers paid for moral damage when wild Dino kill through the walls

Wow. Less admin abuse on our unofficial. Wipe without warning is unfair. This kind of defense happens literally all the time. Center bear cave anyone?

If the giga bites through the mesh, why didn't they take up about a half dozen kentros and send them in? Rage the giga then push.

I see the giga taking damage.  Why are they not able to kill it? Or damage it enoughto make it retreat? Shoot some rockets against the nearby walls. 

Archived