the lawlessness of developers The developers removed the Dino caves

FSB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had gigas at the entrance to a cave set on aggressive. A GM appeared during/shortly after an attack saying they got word our gigas were biting through the mesh. 

There was no particular exploit. The enemy broke the turret line, but couldn't get past the gigas that was agressing them. The exit to the cave was too small for the gigas to get through. 

From the looks of it, the GM (Valor) came through and just removed all the gigas and brontos that ran to the choke point of the cave. 

No, the dinos did not die. They were removed by a GM valor. We just don't understand the validity of it. 

A group comes to raid the cave. They take down the turrets. Our dinos agress the at the choke point and keep them from coming further. So they call a GM who shows up within hours and simply removes all the dinos huddled in the entryway. 

We're waiting on a response back, but something tells me we won't get the same swift response. Seems to me that there is either some serious miscommunication or Valor was abusing his GM permissions. 

27 minutes ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

So hatching eggs in a cave and using them as body guards is illegal? Hmm I call shenagagins

so say the developers,..they sold us the game first and now they're kicking it out....should we play or not?what will the developers do tomorrow?we spent a lot of time on Giga,and they deleted them for no reason.

17 hours ago, FSB said

so say the developers,.they sold us the game first and now they're kicking it out.should we play or not?what will the developers do tomorrow?we spent a lot of time on Giga,and they deleted them for no reason.

they can't fix their mistakes.and we're to blame for the giant's wall damage...it's absurd.

how to play?

Can you explain more? What cave, which map, everything is very  confusing! Send some pic of cave.

As I understand, U guys hatched some Giga and Brontos in cave and put them on entrance on aggressive. But these dinos kill people from other side of wall, its clearly exploit cause ur under meshed dinos killing attackers, which is unfair according to rule. No mesh exploit allowed in game. 

Archived