Ascendant Fabricated sniper

Ron100best

Can't recall last time I actually made a fab sniper above JM - better ones are common in SE & Rag desert drops, so only ever made decent JM ones (180+ dam, 200+ dur) as cost for higher tier isn't worth it. As to buying a BP, would hve to be JM or possibly MC with really good damage and/or durability, and even then wouldn't be worth more than 1K ingots.

If you are in PvE, the most sought weapons are in:

Pump-shotgun(for boss fighting) < Longneck (for tameing "softies") < Crossbow (for tameing in general) < Electric prod  (for poking your tribe mates and waste resources for fun or more... adult RP) < Fishing rod.

Some oddballs sometimes want pike or sword too... 

But sniper is expensive, do underwhelming damage, bad durability and no real utility. I doubt anyone would want that. 

15 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

If you are in PvE, the most sought weapons are in:

Pump-shotgun(for boss fighting) < Longneck (for tameing "softies") < Crossbow (for tameing in general) < Electric prod  (for poking your tribe mates and waste resources for fun or more... adult RP) < Fishing rod.

Some oddballs sometimes want pike or sword too... 

But sniper is expensive, do underwhelming damage, bad durability and no real utility. I doubt anyone would want that. 

Durability is the main issue. Damage can be dealt with because the dps is okay. But 1 dura per shot at 200-300 dura for a high tier one, considering the repair costs... If you compare that to the more powerful and cheaper fabricated shotgun, which can get 1700 dura with a good crafting character, it's clear which is the winner.

Archived