When will WC LISTEN TO SOUTH AMERICA

Soulgure

WHY does WC not add new South America Servers??? We've been with 4 South America Servers since the beggining of ark and we did not get a single new server, so Brazil, Argentina, Colombia do not get to play the game lag free, i was just playing in small tribe and the ping was always 100+ and it felt worse, in pvp you can say bye bye to clubbing people, hitting people with arrows, darts and anything that actually requires decent ping, same gos for dinos. So my question is, why does WC ignore South America?

33 minutes ago, Soulgure said:

Yes... Indeed my friend, what do you suggest we do?

There is nothing that we can do other then hope that they pull up their statistics and notice that at least in the case of Oceania there is 10 dead PVP servers that never top 10 players at peak and decide that at least a few of them would be put to better use as a popular Small Tribe server.

The devs have access to server data/player count that I imagine they use when deciding on which regions to assign new servers. If you want more servers in your region then get more people from that area to play lol. I mean I highly doubt this is an issue of them ignoring folks from SA, just because. It's more likely due to regional activity

49 minutes ago, stevealicious said:

The devs have access to server data/player count that I imagine they use when deciding on which regions to assign new servers. If you want more servers in your region then get more people from that area to play lol. I mean I highly doubt this is an issue of them ignoring folks from SA, just because. It's more likely due to regional activity

I think they really are ignoring us simply because i know there is loads of people from my country playing in officials but they still don't add a couple more SA servers, i don't see where the harm is considering there is hundreds and hundreds of NA/EU and dozens that have 0 player count most of the time, meanwhile our only 4 servers always have 20+ plus no matter the time

3 hours ago, Molisa said:

Small amount of servers isn't the only problem, the dreadful ping also prevents most people from having a decent experience in this game. There's no question that SA is definitely not being taken seriously by the devs here, most other games don't have nearly this much problem handling our players.

It's so bad the disadvantage we have in regards of PvP, and it's also super bad when running lava cave, grapples don't work properly, parachutes also don't work properly you can't rely on fluidity of movement to best people, you have to predict where the dinos are gonna be to hit the shot, where the player is gonna be, it's incredibly annoying and it pisses me off that Brazilians and South Americans have to live with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:27 AM, ForzaProiettile said:

There is nothing that we can do other then hope that they pull up their statistics and notice that at least in the case of Oceania there is 10 dead PVP servers that never top 10 players at peak and decide that at least a few of them would be put to better use as a popular Small Tribe server.

You keep bringing it upso they know it's needed, and you also stop giving them your purchases until they do actually listen.

They really need to add more South America servers then region lock them. We've got a bunch of Brazilian tribes on my ab server that have 10+ bases per player, box in all the charge nodes, build bases in the absolutely worst spot possible (usually blocking the only pathway through an area), and every time they go try and get knocked up by a reaper, they end up kiting them into this pit where they don't despawn, so other players have to clean up their mess. One player on our server built a teleport pad at the surface entrance only to have one of these guys pillar next to it so now he can't place his tek gen. and they're refusing to remove the pillar. Support doesn't seem to do anything either.

Archived