No way to recover my account! Already been to support site!

Guest SimmerRebecca

Guest SimmerRebecca

Can someone contact me about this obviously you are just going to keep deleting my thread. I have tried looking at your support ticket site. There is nothing to do with recovering a forum account and hence no way of submitting a ticket. I have no choice but to post here cause I want my old account Zergling963 back.

Captain Morgan said to contact your support page and submit a ticket. Well guess what I have checked every section in that and there is no way to support a ticket for you guys stuffing up my steam only login to this site and hence loosing my account! Hence I have no option to support a ticket unless it is a false topic. As accounts only has the option to support VAC ban requests. That doesn't really work for the forum.

I just want a fix. I provided all the evidence before yet you just delete my thread. If you are going to force me to continue being an early bird with a new account due to your stuff up Sigh I won't go on. Sorry just a little fustrated as I have way too much going on in life to deal with this.

Please can someone contact me to sort this out @Jen @Jatheish  @Enforcement

Just please can someone get me my old account back! I don't want to use this account with its limited access when I have been here since 2016 and have lost an entire account cause I didn't log in for ages.

And please don't delete my post I just want a solution and my account back since there is no way of doing it via your support network. And deleting my previous post makes me think you don't want to acknowledge that!

Just please help its just one thing too much with everything thats currently going on in my life right now that I don't need and I just want my account back of why your support system doesn't offer that option. Here is my previous account.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/258644-zergling963/

As you can tell if you look under the steam profile it has exactly the same steam account as me! of which I just noticed has now conveniently been removed :(
Thanks

Guest SimmerRebecca
Just now, Eli said:

If you cannot find a way to submit a forum related support ticket poke me on twitter @WC_Eli and we'll get your situation sorted out.

Thanks ELi. I am sorry to have been going on about this I just have a lot going on in life. Its just this just made me feel overwhelmed with it all I am really sorry

Guest SimmerRebecca
Just now, Eli said:

No worries. My main concern is getting you your old account back.

Archived