Reaper Breeding

FluffyUnicorn

47 minutes ago, FluffyUnicorn said:

This has probably been answered before.. but can someone please explain how I breed Reapers please.. Currently have a Reaper Queen & just hunting for a King now

Can anybody help please?

Reapers aren't breedable.... and how did you get a reaper queen? they aren't tameable and you have to get impregnated by a reaper queen to give birth to a reaper king

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Viperking17 said:

I’m on a Xbox non dedicated server and I can’t spawn the reaper queen in using the command. I’m on ragnorak so is it just that the command only works in abberation. Please help!!

I don't know how to either .. I've even spent a long time typing in the blueprint codes. Only one that works is a Reaper King.

I spent hours on the surface of Abberation (with infinitestats) looking for an Alpha. Also visited the Halls of the Reaper Queen & tamed one (using forcetame) but it's just not the same :( 

3 hours ago, Viperking17 said:

I’m on a Xbox non dedicated server and I can’t spawn the reaper queen in using the command. I’m on ragnorak so is it just that the command only works in abberation. Please help!!

3 hours ago, FluffyUnicorn said:

I don't know how to either .. I've even spent a long time typing in the blueprint codes. Only one that works is a Reaper King.

I spent hours on the surface of Abberation (with infinitestats) looking for an Alpha. Also visited the Halls of the Reaper Queen & tamed one (using forcetame) but it's just not the same :( 

I had spawned in Reaper Queen in Island before, so I don't understand why the command don't work in Ragnarok. Then again, if its in xbox, I take back what I said.

Alpha Reaper King only spawns at surface, and only one could exist at any point of time unlike the other kings if it does spawn in.

10 minutes ago, Viperking17 said:

I’m trying to get a reaper queen to get impregnated by it but I can’t find one. And yes I agree about the force tame. But I found about 7 rock drake eggs while I was being stupid and not going to the surface.

There are spots where Reaper Queen will most definitely appear within the Element Region. Surface will never have Reaper Queen.

Non-Aberration maps don't spawn them properly with admin commands.  The Island will occasionally work, but the others will not.  

Reaper queens only spawn in Element Falls and Halls of the Reaper/Halls of the Reaper Queen.  Venture outside those areas and they stop spawning.  They CAN be pulled out of those areas, though.  If I'm doing solo impregnations, I'll pull the lucky lady to the Crystalline Lake.

Archived