Reaper Question

GameFreak

reapers do have color regions but i just cant seem to figure out how to tell what color the queen has before hand which is annoying.  And the reapers are not really that powerful, you just need a light pet on and a decent saddle on your rock drake (although if you get swarmed by 9 of them on the surface youre probably in trouble).

Reaper Queen don't have visible color region, but they do have stored color region data inside themselves.
Its mostly the only hit-and-miss kind of deal if you are trying to raise Reaper King for its color, unlike Rock Drake and Wyvern, whom their parents are more obvious by its colors.

Also, out of event, the only color that Reaper King are different in is its midsection, ranging from Black, Blue, Brown and one other color I forgot which. Outer section will always be black and inner section will always be white.

7 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Reaper Queen don't have visible color region, but they do have stored color region data inside themselves.
Its mostly the only hit-and-miss kind of deal if you are trying to raise Reaper King for its color, unlike Rock Drake and Wyvern, whom their parents are more obvious by its colors.

Also, out of event, the only color that Reaper King are different in is its midsection, ranging from Black, Blue, Brown and one other color I forgot which. Outer section will always be black and inner section will always be white.

I think the outer section can be a lighter uglier grey as well as the standard pitch-black.

55 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

20180711164623_1.jpg

3 hours ago, VoidScape said:

20180711164623_1.jpg

Did you even read fully?

4 hours ago, Vaculity said:

I said out of event, meaning I do not count those event-exclusive colors.

Archived