Movement speed

turtle59

37 minutes ago, turtle59 said:

Anyone got info about that movement speed. Looking for a app spreadsheet are something that shows how much character movement speed you need to out run the different dino.   

Ex. 110 movement you can out run (dino names here) 

I run 160 on a secondary character on Aberration and I can outrun just about everything with the occasional reaper king catching me.  I’ve never seen a chart comparing player and Dino speeds, just the wiki page with base speeds.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Base_Creature_Speeds

9 minutes ago, turtle59 said:

How do you guys do your other stats what I am using right now is about 200 hp 150 stam around 300 weight 1 point torpor and rest in movement also I'm pve if that makes a difference 

If you are playing PVE then just do a bit of health 200-300 and then the rest in weight. You'll be riding dinos 95% of the time, unless you are in your base in which case you'll be transferring stuff therefore you need weight.

I run 500 health 400 weight 130-140 speed and rest unto Stam. Lvl 101 right now. 

I can outrun most creatures including ally...but will confirm about the ally and gigas next time I'm on. Raptors, carnos and the like can't keep up. Ive set it up like this for disconnects and dying in bad locations where you need to dodge danger. 

Occasionally I like to punch things and run just to see how cocky I can really get. 

21 minutes ago, turtle59 said:

How do you guys do your other stats what I am using right now is about 200 hp 150 stam around 300 weight 1 point torpor and rest in movement also I'm pve if that makes a difference 

I play on SE, 300 hp, 40 fortitude, about 150 speed and at least 300 weight works well for me. my char often gets hungry and thirtsty from running around, but it takes a lot of time until he passes out, that's why I love high fortitude.

I have 600 health, 150 stam, base oxygen, hunger, water, I’m lvl 70 so upgrading movement and possibly fortitude next. Melee is useless when you have ascendant guns and a pike as well. 

Melee is only good for running and clubbing beach nubs. Any semi-competent person can stop your run with 1 mc shotgun shell.

Archived