Login to find my previous account wiped now I have to start over :(

Guest SimmerRebecca

Guest SimmerRebecca

So I am pretty peeved right now! I previously had the account Zergling963 on this board. I now login using the same account with steam verification to be asked to instead login using my email/what I want to be called. I try putting my my previous account but Nooooo I can't use that account as its already taken but I can't login using steam alone like I used too. I never made a personal account here only used steam and now I have lost everything I previously had written/said on these boards.

Thanks alot this really puts me off coming here now. And please fix this as I am so pissed off I have now lost an entire account that I don't even want to be on here. I did login to post a question again using my steam account but to encounter this issue now I can't even remember what I wanted to ask about as I am so annoyed at loosing everything I previously had and have no idea how I can get it back.

Any help to get my previous accound Zergling963 back would be appreciated as I am really annoyed at having to start over when I was totally not a newbie and had over 500 posts on here!

Thanks

Guest SimmerRebecca

Can someone please fix this! I am so Peeved. My Steam account is Zergling963! I try to access the trading forums but now can't because of the fact that I can no longer access my proper account which is lost. Anytime I try and succeed with steam it now goes to this early bird account. I have been on here since 2016 I just want my old usual account back not have to start over fresh thanks to some stupid thing happening that has now wipped me from even accessing my old account. Yes I know rules have changed recently with american privacy laws. I accepted them on steam but no notice for here cause I only ever signed in though steam. Fix this up please or tell me how to fix it and get my account back as this really isn't fair that I lost my account cause I haven't logged in for awhile due to how busy I have been.

Having to deal with this is not something I wanted and I am so put out that I cannot get my old account back. I mean whos stupid idea was it to make steam logins stop working and make you forced to login to the server. As a result I have lost my proper account and just want it back. This is so stupid that it refused to work with the steam login and forced me to make an account loosing hours of time posting/reputation and everything so please give me my account back.

Thanks

Archived