Medium Ragnarok boss fight.

Supaciv

40/60. Depends how fast you get Dragon down without taking too much damage. If he pops up once, your chances will significantly decrease. HP is alright but ideally with better saddles. I'd want closer to 600 melee with that hp.

I'd farm and try to make some better saddles than the 70 armor ones. 

It can be done with what you have, it just has to cooperate a little with you. 

Your rexes would do fine if you had invested way less in hp and more in melee.

Manticore does very trivial damage, but high torpor. Dragon, on the other hand, does a flat % of your hp: saddle doesnt matter and you have very little time to kill it before you die. If you put a whole bunch more points in melee, you could get the dragon down in two minutes and focus on the manticore for the rest of the fight. The issue right now is you might not kill the dragon before it breathes fire on you five times.  

Don't forget to keep a rex kiting the golems around on a wild goose chase away from your horde.

40/60. Depends how fast you get Dragon down without taking too much damage. If he pops up once, your chances will significantly decrease. HP is alright but ideally with better saddles. I'd want closer to 600 melee with that hp.
I'd farm and try to make some better saddles than the 70 armor ones. 
It can be done with what you have, it just has to cooperate a little with you. 

I crafting characterd up some saddles tonight got some 80+ saddles with the highest being 88.8 armour. We have lots of eggs, so can easily raise some purpose built dragon rexs no prob and use grinder to level them up

Your rexes would do fine if you had invested way less in hp and more in melee.
Manticore does very trivial damage, but high torpor. Dragon, on the other hand, does a flat % of your hp: saddle doesnt matter and you have very little time to kill it before you die. If you put a whole bunch more points in melee, you could get the dragon down in two minutes and focus on the manticore for the rest of the fight. The issue right now is you might not kill the dragon before it breathes fire on you five times.  
Don't forget to keep a rex kiting the golems around on a wild goose chase away from your horde.
Yeah, after imprint they start with 428ish melee. Yeah I knew the best attack of the dragon did like 20% health per hit

Archived