Why can’t I make a custom recipe?

Stra1ghtSlay1n

I have the ingredients I want, 25 of each berry and 1 dodo egg, but when I put it in the cooking pot with the note, all it says is “read” and doesn’t give me the option to create the recipe.

i tried exiting and looking where you can lock ad unlock it but that’s the only option. 

Am am I missing something? Is this not how you do it?

5A7366AD-D4FB-4611-8B4C-3D9C0140CD70.jpeg

• 2 months later...

On 7/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, WarDrumBecca said:

Custom recipes are not currently supported on mobile.

Even though it clearly states on the Note Consumable that we can put it in a cooking pot to make a Custom Recipe? False advertising much. This not the only thing in the game that has inaccurate description text. 

On 7/13/2018 at 4:23 AM, Stra1ghtSlay1n said:

I have the ingredients I want, 25 of each berry and 1 dodo egg, but when I put it in the cooking pot with the note, all it says is “read” and doesn’t give me the option to create the recipe.

i tried exiting and looking where you can lock ad unlock it but that’s the only option. 

Am am I missing something? Is this not how you do it?

5A7366AD-D4FB-4611-8B4C-3D9C0140CD70.jpeg

If custom recipes did work you would still need to add wood and light the fire for it to work.

• 7 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 12:21 AM, Vortex597 said:

100 stim Berry’s, very useful for almost nothing

almost

uses for stim berries:

1-counter to torpor inducing creatures 

2-making stimulant which is useful of dishes like mind wipe tonic also useful for the same reason as point 1 

3-feed them to a pheomia to get lot of medium poop to create more fertiliser in compost bins or dung beetles 

Archived