The next type of server I want to see.

mgsgta3

I would really like to see a 2-4 man tribe server at 20x. 
Before you say "aw thats broken", think about it.  People now complain about how they cant get a foot in on the 6 man tribe servers, and it's somewhat true that if you started late youre in for a rough climb. If you dont have 6 people then youre going to have a REALLY hard time. If rates were 20x, then potentially a team of two could get established and become a contending tribe even if they are a week late. The wars would be more common, the fight for alpha status would be much more dynamic and interesting. Honesetly I could be happy with just 2 man tirbes but I know most players wouldnt play that lol. 
What do you guys think would be a good setup to see?

I wouldn't agree with 20x, i would rather a 10x server with much faster taming like 6x as taming is the most tedious part of ark especially with small tribes that takes much longer to get kibble (IMO).

Also no flyer servers on small 2/3 man tribe servers would be very interesting to see how it would play out, but differently would be down to try a 3man tribe server with 10x rates

NICE SUGGESTION!

Just chiming in on the no fly comments... 

We are doing that on unofficial and it is actually pretty great. Got 15-20 active players and I've never seen the variety of creatures used on any other server. We had, at the same time, rexes, baryonyx, Raptors, allos, a giga, bears and even someone on a pachycephylosaurus fighting at a base last night.

I do hope the next set of rules is a no fly variant. We are absolutely loving the changes it makes to PvP.

Archived