So, Wildcard

Are we going to finally get to hear solid details any time in the reasonably near future about the ini settings for the optional flyer nerf revert? It's been mentioned a few vague times over the year and I really hope it wasn't just PR nonsense, but it's hard to believe it's not when it only. barely gets mentioned.

34 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Are we going to finally get to hear solid details any time in the reasonably near future about the ini settings for the optional flyer nerf revert? It's been mentioned a few vague times over the year and I really hope it wasn't just PR nonsense, but it's hard to believe it's not when it only. barely gets mentioned.

Structures plus was supposed to be implemented as an official part of the game, that seems like ages ago.  I wouldn’t expect much out of them with the exception of paid dlc anytime soon.  They have a habit of promising things then forgetting about them.

The humorous thing is if they had already fixed their mess and made the nerf optional forever ago (or just made it. optional for unofficials in the first place) then I would still be interested in the game and actually be interested in paying for DLCs. In it's current state they don'g deserve any more of my money.

10 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

The humorous thing is if they had already fixed their mess and made the nerf optional forever ago (or just made it. optional for unofficials in the first place) then I would still be interested in the game and actually be interested in paying for DLCs. In it's current state they don'g deserve any more of my money.

I know it’s of little consolation, but there are a couple of mods for classic flyers, trouble is finding a server that uses them.  I personally prefer to stay as vanilla as possible, so things like S+ will always be out of reach.

6 hours ago, RipRavage said:

Structures plus was supposed to be implemented as an official part of the game, that seems like ages ago.  I wouldn’t expect much out of them with the exception of paid dlc anytime soon.  They have a habit of promising things then forgetting about them.

Like fixing the load time for prim plus as promised they would 'soon' in august of last year.. lol.

8 hours ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Are we going to finally get to hear solid details any time in the reasonably near future about the ini settings for the optional flyer nerf revert? 

Oh please, oh please, oh please. As much as I really support the Classic Flyers Dev for his/her devotion and time put into the mod, it has it's problems. Sometimes those that outweigh having the mod at all.

5 hours ago, RipRavage said:

I know it’s of little consolation, but there are a couple of mods for classic flyers, trouble is finding a server that uses them.  I personally prefer to stay as vanilla as possible, so things like S+ will always be out of reach.

Unfortunately I'm xbox and the only mods on there. are mods I've never cared about. I would really prefer they officially fix the issue themselves and give the setting to just make it optional and finally make everyone happy. I'm glad this threads gotten more positive attention than I figured it would.

I assume dynamic length bridges means the bridges can be customizable as far as length, right? Like the bridge mods. Wonder if they were intended to function like dynamic S+ pillars, where you hold E and change the size that way despite the bridge/pillar being made by a set amount of mats, and not by a set based off its  size. 

Archived