Strange Hologram on aberration surface

Defourthkitten

So I was playing ark on single player with my brother on my ps4, on aberration, when I saw this hologram screen. At the bottom it said: 24 12         The screen was held by something that looked like a row of  tek fence foundations. I tried walking into it and I went through. Then I shot it and I died. Does anyone know what it is. I couldn't find ANYTHING on google. Also: it wasn't in a cave or anything like. It was on cliff above the surface

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Defourthkitten said:

So I was playing ark on single player with my brother on my ps4, on aberration, when I saw this hologram screen. At the bottom it said: 24 12         The screen was held by something that looked like a row of  tek fence foundations. I tried walking into it and I went through. Then I shot it and I died. Does anyone know what it is. I couldn't find ANYTHING on google. Also: it wasn't in a cave or anything like. It was on cliff above the surface

aliens-meme.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 7:47 AM, Kawarriorking said:

There are several "display screens" scattered throughout AB. Broken TV screen looking things that display static and sometimes distorted images. It might be one of those, but I have not noticed one on the surface before.

Sorry for my late response I've been busy. That description seems order accurate to what is saw. It was around one of the big metal constructions they have in AB. It was kind if high up so not necessarily on the surface. But it wasn't in someting like...the Rockwell arena.

Archived