Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreadagain

Server 629 Scorched Earth official

Has anyone else attempted to report this server not appearing on the list? Been making bug reports filling forms and the like for over a day now. I went there to get oil in my level 103 character and within 15 minutes I saw chat light up with a bunch of abuse and then the server crashed, been unable to join ir even see it since. I honestly just want an idea of how long these things go for or if someone else is having the same issue? Is it permanent? Because I really dont want to lose my character. 

Well that honestly sucks, the OC scorched is literally the only one I can connect to and stay below 155 ping, Its the ONLY scorched OC server they have. Iv never been able to even build up on there I just get meshed or wiped by like 50 guys. I was ok with that, I gave up and just imagined what it would be like to play on scorched instead. But to not even be able to transfer in for like half an hour to grab some oil and leave without losing my character, and being cut off from the only access I have to a product I payed for is bordering on the ridiculous.. I know im just ranting but still, really erks me.