Trilobites

currycrab

Hello,

I am from Ark mobile.

I need some help from the experts on other platforms.

where can i find a lot of trilobites? 

I have diplocaulus and traveled into deep sea bed but what i found was oil, pearl, angelus, sharks etc. 

Is there a timing for it to spawn or what do i need to kill in order to trigger the spawn?

Can some experts help me please?

This depends on map.

On the Island they should be just on the river and sea beaches. If there are buildings there the spawn may be broken. You can also find a healthy amount in the easy water cave, Cavern's of lost faith. Just beware of other dangers.

On Aberration I find a very healthy amount in the 30 lat, 60 long area, overlooking blue zone. our base is very close to this and when i do fish runs i always end up getting a lot of trilobites too. 

I also suggest you visit ark wiki, type in the map you are looking for and click the link for creature spawns. There you can isolate to just trilobites or any other creature and it will show their spawn points. 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

This depends on map.

On the Island they should be just on the river and sea beaches. If there are buildings there the spawn may be broken. You can also find a healthy amount in the easy water cave, Cavern's of lost faith. Just beware of other dangers.

On Aberration I find a very healthy amount in the 30 lat, 60 long area, overlooking blue zone. our base is very close to this and when i do fish runs i always end up getting a lot of trilobites too. 

I also suggest you visit ark wiki, type in the map you are looking for and click the link for creature spawns. There you can isolate to just trilobites or any other creature and it will show their spawn points. 

we only have the island.

I will take a look at the cave, thank you.

The ark wiki is not helping that much, as i searched through beaches, swamp, deep sea bed and more than half of the water / ocean. 

Sometimes I go for days without seeing them.  Other times they are out by the dozens.  Always by the ocean they climb up on the beach around sunset or sunrise.  Possibly all thru the night.  Follow close to the beach with a raft at sunrise and sunset.  If you do not see any then wait a few days for them to spawn and there will be many.  Good luck!

Archived