Dear Wildcard, why did you feed us to the Mega’s?

Gekidorain

Dear wild card, why on earth did you think it was a good idea to give fresh servers 90 days before you let the megas transfer. You HAD to know we couldn’t breed to compete in that timeframe. Don’t get me wrong, my tribe knew this and we built to fight. Unfortunately lightening hit my house on July 6 and took out my internet service. My guys fought valiantly for 3 days before the megas finally retreated but we couldn’t recover overnight and they were attacking every day. My internet still hasn’t been restored so I haven’t even got to go back to ground zero and see the aftermath. You need to think before you arbitrarily make these decisions. Everyone knows ark is dropping off for players but that was not the way to generate new players. So many players on our server quit. It was disappointing to see them have their spirits broken like that but the fights were so incredibly lopsided. EVERY fresh server was wiped out and there was nothing in anyone’s power to stop those 330+ lvl gigas. Mut stegos depleted our max 100 turrets in no time. Our tames fell within seconds of the gigas breaching the gates. The megas told us they had mad respect for the way we handled that situation and that we were the last tribe standing on any fresh server. Fujino San 4 life! Server 905! To any of the megas that raided us, good fight! Wish I coulda been there. 

Oh no worries I am! My tribe has been playing since beta. We took a break from our legacy server and started over. It was just frustrating for me to see so many people quitting over the fresh server raids. My tribe knew exactly what caliber of tames they would bring. We only started in that server to give em hell if you will lol. But we tried to tell some of the other tribes that none of their tames had anything for what the megas would bring and they thought we were crazy. I just thought it was a little crazy of wildcard to let them transfer so soon. Some of those tribes had no idea what was coming for them. 

Lol nvm you guys are obviously missing the point. That’s not how we roll. Don’t need a mega or our own server or even want one. Don’t care that they wiped the fresh servers, was looking  forward to it. My tribe beat them back over and over again. I say again this post was to raise awareness to wild card that many newer players quit over that scenario. So again READ IN CONTEXT CHILDREN. 

Archived