AA Game Hosting Review - Some honest feedback

I felt like this company deserved some feedback as i feel after having a TERRIBLE time going through nitrado previously, I honestly feel that this is a great company. When I first got started with setting up my server is was simple and straightforward and the quality of service has been excellent.  If you do have any kind of issue the customer service is probably the best I've experienced. Any time I contacted them I got a response within the hour, sometimes even within minutes and they were always very polite, professional and helpful with helping me resolve any issues, their prices are also very fair.

At first i only had one server with them but asked if i could get another and cluster it, they said yes and offered to link them for free. I put in the order and they have them both linked within 30 minutes, what a great turn-around. I am extremely impressed with the support i have received these past few months and the functionality offered that just made my life so much easier such as the ability to have automatic mod updates in their game control panel.

I have no worries when it comes to renting a server from here. I will be a customer for life for all my rental needs. I hope this helps other people who are interested in purchasing an ark survival evolved server. Their website for anyone who is interested: AA Game Hosting

Thank you for reading.

Dylan.

Archived